Search Engine Marketing Analyst (SEM) | Organizein
The Pay Per Click (PPC) Specialist is responsible for generating inquiries through targeted PPC campaigns. The PPC Specialist will be proficient in managing AdWords platform and will be able to optimize campaigns to reduce CPA and increase inquiry volume. The Specialist will interpret data to determine efficiencies of campaigns and will execute necessary changes to improve the performance of the campaigns. The Specialist will act as both an analyst and consultant on all PPC campaigns and will be responsible for conveying results and recommendations to internal parties and clients.
- Design, develop and manage multiple PPC campaigns across a variety of clients and verticals; including account structure, campaign structure, keyword research, bid strategies and management, placement selection and management, ad copywriting and other core paid search capabilities.
- Apply appropriate analysis and optimization techniques to insure that campaigns deliver consistently and achieve advertiser goals and objectives.
- Partner with Client Services to understand client goals and priorities
- Use Google tools as well as other necessary tools to manage accounts efficiently.
- Consult on A/B Testing for landing page optimizations
- Work with Business Development team and Client Service team to estimate budgets and inquiry volumes for proposals/clients.
- Forecast and manage budgets at the daily, weekly, monthly and annual levels.
- Optimize campaigns to improve performance and ROI
- Research and launch campaigns.
- Research potential keywords/advertising topics for customers and have the ability to identify primary/secondary/tertiary keywords based on volumes, relevance, competition, cost/click, and ROI
- Assist in content suggestions/CRO suggestions across a variety of pages, including home pages, product/service pages, or blogs
- Ability to identify technical optimization weaknesses as well as implement or recommend fixes across a variety of content management systems
- Extensive reporting and the ability to communicate results to the client.
- Communication with internal team members to stay with the overall strategy for clients with multiple services
- Continuous studying of the PPC industry and new technologies and traits.
- Manage Paid Ads in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube Ads, Twitter Ads and necessary ads channels.
- Stay up to date with industry best practices
- Able to do graphics using Canva for necessary display ads and also at times work with graphic design team to get creatives for display ads.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Understanding of search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising strategies and best practices.
- Good interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with the ability to be assertive, diplomatic and tactful with a diverse population group.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented, systematic and organized.
- Strong ability to multi-task and still meet deadlines.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Working knowledge Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience – concentration in business, marketing or advertising preferred.
- Marketing Oriented
- Proficient in writing, grammar and spelling
- Excellent organizational and program management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic Mathematical Skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: ₹11,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month
- 1 – 2 years of account management experience in online advertising or direct marketing is a plus. And Also Freshers can apply.
- Any Degree preferred (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Organizein is a full-service creative agency that believes in the power of surprise to build brands, solve problems. Headquartered in Bangalore and with virtual client offices in the US, Australia & Singapore. Organizein team has extensive experience in developing effective digital marketing strategies for companies that wish to have a progressing future. We have been in this business for many years. Over the years, we have demonstrated excellence and have delivered measurable success, especially in search engine rankings.