Responsible for the Accounting, HR, business development operations of the organization, including generating weekly reports about employees work progress.
HR Related Tasks
- Prepare monthly payrolls, compliance’s, taxation’s and documentation as per law of land.
- Handle recruitment process such as posting advertisement, phone screening for shortlisting, arranging interview, employment contracts etc. aligned with local regulations, Company policies and procedures. Prepare confirmation letters and monitor contract expiry for renewals.
- Sourcing and Screening profiles through various job portals
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize Monthly, quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Should be eager to operate and manage HRMS based applications.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Accounting Related Tasks
- Providing them documentations, Experience letter
- Generating monthly salary for all the employees
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly attendance management and reporting.
- Responsible to answer employees query within 24 Hrs.
- Responsible to answer the queries related to Payroll.
- Preparation of bank letters and ensuring the timely credits of salary in bank accounts
- Maintaining the Statutory Records. Taking care of security contracts & their payments.
- Invoicing clients on proper dates.
- Communicating with CA and Auditors to ensure company is well aligned with Tax law rules and up to date protocols.
- Participate and organize monthly audits, reconciliation of records for smooth operations and documentations.
- Manage Quickbooks or other accounting softwares to generate financial profit and loss reports.
Business development Operations
- Handle upwork profiles to apply for online jobs regularly.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Technical background is a plus.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Proficient in writing, grammar and spelling
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Accounting and HR Skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- Preparing reports using MS power point, google sheets and excel.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: ₹12,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
- 1 – 2 years preferred. And Also Freshers can apply.
- Any Degree preferred.
- English (Required)
Organizein is a full-service creative agency that believes in the power of surprise to build brands, solve problems. Headquartered in Bangalore and with virtual client offices in the US, Australia & Singapore. Organizein team has extensive experience in developing effective digital marketing strategies for companies that wish to have a progressing future. We have been in this business for many years. Over the years, we have demonstrated excellence and have delivered measurable success, especially in search engine rankings.